Monday, December 6, 2010

Blood sweat and tears

I'm running wide open cranking out pottery as fast as I can go. I've had 2 injuries, yesterday I sliced my thumb pretty badly and today a puncture. The rotten thing is I'm primarily right handed (can write and draw with both hands) typing with bandages isn't fun. Because I'm somewhat mentally unstable these days I took a picture LOL
new puncture, also notice the other bandage.
I had quality girl time today! I was able to spend a few hours with Shelly. She didn't cooperate with pictures though, she's difficult sometimes, but I love her.
Her: "oh please, no" Me: "Oh please yes" I got my way. Kinda. (she may kill me if she see's this).
 I actually worked too, I swear. Aside from helping my son write a speech for his English class, I fired my kiln, glazed a gazillion mugs and more ornaments.
 
It's 10:30pm and I'm almost done for the night, just a few things to do then bed time. This time of year it's like rinse and repeat, because I'm pretty much doing the same thing everyday, glaze, fire, list, glaze, fire, ship, well something like that.

0 comments:

Post a Comment