Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Spirit? I think yes

I went to The Georgia Winery tonight to pick up a couple of bottles of my favorite wine (yes I said a couple haha). On the way back we passed by the funeral home which has it's own crematory, and yeah... they were fired up :o(

So here is the freaky thing, the smoke usually goes straight up and blends with the clouds, but tonight that was not the case. The smoke made a beeline straight across the highway and right through the woods in a straight line.
Just to give you an idea, the crematory is to my right (which would be behind me in this picture and not visible) and this picture is taken out of my driver side window. 
The smoke just went in a straight line right across the road, not sure where it was going but it was an interesting sight to see.

0 comments:

Post a Comment