Thursday, September 16, 2010

Yay for Atlanta Clay!

I love Atlanta Clay. I hate when you walk into a store of any kind and you feel like you almost have to beg for help or information. Atlanta Clay is the opposite, certainly the sweetest and most helpful and knowledgeable folks I have ever dealt with. I started taking a glaze class there today, lots of information to take in, I can't wait for the next class. While I was there I couldn't help but giggle when I used their rest room and found this...
 Wonder if I can get this in a 50 gallon drum? haha!
On the way home I ran into a pretty heavy thunderstorm which I usually hate but this time it was actually pretty relaxing. Driving slow, listening to country music and howling along with Lady Antebellum (not that they howl, I love them but i know I sound like a wet cat with it's tail caught in a slamming screen door) while eating now & laters must be good for the soul, right?

0 comments:

Post a Comment