Sunday, September 12, 2010

What's in the kiln this weekend

I just completed a custom cupcake plate for a customer. I'm pretty pleased with how it turned out.
This was made on my pottery wheel and then hand carved and stamped with the message "you are special".


Getting ready for winter and the holidays I made some wintry mugs decorated with snow flakes. 
These will be on sale at Plum Nelly in Chattanooga and I'll have some listed in my etsy shop in a few weeks.

New items available in my Etsy store and at Plum Nelly in Chattanooga, I'm pretty excited about these sweet little dishes. I'll also be making them for weddings as ring bearer dishes and keepsakes.For a limited time they will come with the plate stand.
The past few weeks have been crazy for me, I'm struggling to keep my head straight and stay focused on working. I did just sign up for a 3 day glazing class. I'm very much looking forward to that. I feel like I'm at a crossroad with not knowing which direction to take with my pottery. Maybe the glaze classes will help inspire me and my direction.

0 comments:

Post a Comment