Sunday, June 13, 2010

Rainbows, barefeet & cupboards! oh my...

I caught the rainbow! Now who wants to taste it? :o)
 
We went to the Chattanooga Market today, it was a great time dispite the horrible humidity. We watched a band called "The Barefoot Movement" that was playing there. They were really good, they have a good sound, I could have listened to them for the entire day.

I met a woodworker / cabinet maker who's work I've been stalking for over a year. Funny thing was, once we got to talking I discovered he's from Maryland, just about an hour or so from my hometown. I need to buy everything he makes so keep your fingers crossed that I win the lottery. Check their website out, his shop is called Kountry Kupboards. His sideboards are one of my favorite things. I can't even pick a favorite, because I like them all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment