Monday, June 21, 2010

I didn't even know we were pregnant

I've been spending a lot of time in my studio, playing catch up mostly. Plus I'm getting ready for the thing this week that I can't tell you about yet. Here's a sneak peek at one of my cornbread bakers, I just put the handles on these.

Temperatures the past week have been 95+ and the humidity is awful. After working all day in my studio with my kiln going, it got a bit too hot on me, so when I grabbed the garden hose to hose the glaze off of my feet and legs (I'm messy). I took it to my head too.

  Mosquitoes attacked my elbow!

Here I look like "Cousin It" (from the Adams Family).
 

Oh yeah... the pregnant part, I almost forgot.  I have a fondness for spiders. I don't like or want them in my house. I do let one live in a window in my studio. This morning I went over to see if she had caught anything in her web, I usually check in on her daily. This morning I was in for a surprise. We have babies! So  now I'm kinda sad, doesn't this mean that she will die? or is that just Charlotte's Web and me watching too many cartoons? I really like this spider, she stays in her little corner and I never have to wonder or worry about where she is or if she's gonna get me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment