Wednesday, March 24, 2010

My little pig farm... kind of

My studio looks like a pig farm! and not because it's messy ;o)
I've been making piggy banks and salt pigs all day today. I had a custom order for 2 salt pigs and I figured why not just make a day of it and make lots of them.

I took a break from the little piggy's for a short time and made some magnets and some really cute little dishes, I think all of them were animal related actually.

I'm about to be in the market for a new laptop. The one I have now is several years old, I've babied it pretty well, but it starting to have issues. My space bar wasn't working properly last night so I hit it a few good times with my finger hoping to scare it into working properly. Well that didn't work, so I blew under it and hit it a few more times thinking it was stuck. Finally I just pulled it off and then I thought *ut oh...* well I found out what the problem was. There is a little rubber nipple thing that sits under the key, this is what makes the key pop back up after you tap it. I knocked it out of place some how. So I put it back and now I can't get the space bar to click in right, it's there... just a little loose. I have a compaq presario and I promise you it was the best money I ever spent, it's been a jewel. But.... I think it's time for a new one.

I'm heading out to the movie theater tonight. I think I might see either Alice in Wonderland or the Bounty Hunter with Jennifer Aniston. I'll decide when I get there.

0 comments:

Post a Comment