Thursday, May 28, 2009

That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it

I've been very lazy with my blog, I'm trying to snap out of it and stay more on top of things.
This past week I've been sick with the flu and I'm having a very difficult time shaking it. I'm thinking swine flu, I'm waiting for my little piggy tail to grow so I can be sure of it ;o)

I just slipped out to the store to get more medicine and I ran into a man who was very rattled and finally asked me if i could help him. He was picking out a pregnancy test and was clueless. I couldn't help but giggle to myself over that.

In other news, I've become addicted to Mafia Wars and I'm blaming my friend Joe. He put out a call for needing more members on facebook and I offered to help if he needed it, if not then I wouldn't join it. Of course he was like Yes!!! I need you!!! so... yeah, it's Joe fault.

0 comments:

Post a Comment