Wednesday, November 26, 2008

It's Thanksgiving Eve!

We originally had plans to go north to Maryland to visit and celebrate the Thanksgiving holiday with family. Because of a turn of events, namely me hurting my knee, we had to cancel. So we will be staying in Georgia and celebrating alone (kinda depressing!). I'm planning to make a traditional dinner; turkey with dressing, veggies, mashed potatoes etc. Mostly I'm looking forward to desert! I think I'm going to try something new, pretzel salad! My "step" grandma Betty who passed away a few years ago use to make the best deserts. Most were things I had never heard of... like pretzel salad, Hawaiian wedding cake and many more. So I'm thinking in honor of Grandma Betty, I'm making pretzel salad. I'll post pictures to my flickr site of all the yummy goodies I make. Hopefully I won't char anything lol

0 comments:

Post a Comment